- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in Ibuprofen Tablets is 200 mg of ibuprofen, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), pain reliever and fever reducer. Compare to Advil® active ingredient.
- PAIN RELIEF: Use Ibuprofen Tablets, with 200 mg ibuprofen in each brown coated tablet, to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: headache, muscular aches, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, backache, the common cold and menstrual cramps; and to temporarily reduce fever.
- COATED TABLETS: These coated tablets, with the active ingredient ibuprofen 200 mg, are a gluten free choice to relieve minor body aches and pains.
- APPROVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN AGE 12 AND OVER: Use Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg for pain relief for adults and children age 12 years and over. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Easy to open cap. PACKAGE IS NOT CHILD-RESISTANT.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY and gluten free pain reliever and fever reducer, this analgesic features 200 mg of the active ingredient ibuprofen, an NSAID. Comes in coated tablets to help with pain relief for aches, pains and fever that may accompany some common minor ailments, such as headache, muscular aches, arthritis, toothache, backache, the common cold and menstrual cramps.
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Active Ingredient Strength Value: 200 Milligrams
Product Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing
Product Form: Tablet
Primary Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen
Package Quantity: 500
Item Number (DPCI): 094-01-0142