- TUMS Chewy Bites with Gas Relief antacids offer fast acting, extra strength heartburn relief, and fast relief of gas
- TUMS Chewy Bites with Gas Relief antacid chews relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, and upset stomach and gas associated with these symptoms
- Delivers 50 percent more acid neutralizing power than TUMS Regular Strength antacids
- Comes in a delicious lemon and strawberry chewable, with a tasty outer shell and soft center, and goes to work in seconds
- TUMS heartburn medicine is America’s number 1 antacid
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Health Concern: Acid Indigestion
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol; Ammonium Hydroxide; Beeswax; Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides; Carnauba Wax; Citric Acid; Coconut Oil; Corn Starch; Corn Syrup; Dextrin; Ethanol; Ethyl Acetate; Ethyl Alcohol; FD&C Blue #1 Alum Lake; FD&C Red #40; FD&C Red #40 Alum Lake; FD&C Yellow #5 Alum Lake (Tartrazine); FD&C Yellow #6 Alum Lake; Flavors; Gum Arabic; Isopropyl Alcohol; Maltodextrin; Methylparaben; Modified Corn Starch; n-Butyl Alcohol; Phosphoric Acid; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Purified Water; PVP; Shellac; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbic Acid; Sorbitol; Soy Bean Oil; Soy Lecithin; Sucrose; TBHQ; Titanium Dioxide; Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Elemental Calcium 300 mg
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Per tablet: Calcium carbonate 750 mg – Antacid. Simethicone USP 80 mg – Antigas.; Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglycerides, carnauba wax, citric acid, coconut oil, corn starch, corn syrup, dextrin, ethanol, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1 alum lake, FD&C red #40, FD&C red #40 alum lake, FD&C yellow #5 alum lake (tartrazine), FD&C #6 alum lake, flavors, gum arabic, isopropyl alcohol, maltodextrin, methylparaben, modified corn starch, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, PVP, shellac, sodium benzoate, sorbic acid, sorbitol, soy bean oil, soy lecithin, sucrose, TBHQ, titanium dioxide.
Active Ingredient Name: Calcium Carbonate Simethicone
Instructions: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Chew 1-2 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor.